Thursday, November 13, 2008

CAT CALLS!

To all those people who are driving me crazy with their requests,demands,beggings for a new post,here is the good news. I am back! Now there will meaning for your life again, you will be able to love others, blah blah... ( u get the general idea,right?)

    Ok. Where have i been? 

Only a stupid will answer that question like " Just like that. ran out of ideas" or " i am too lazy to write."
 
An average guy's answer will be along the lines of "Been too busy with work"

I will do you a favour and let you know the ultimate answer. its " Nothing excited me enough to 
write". its short. its smart. It shifts blame from u.  Feel free to use it.

You are welcome!

Oh! My answer??

You guys won't leave, will ya?

Ok. I hate to brag,but i 've been preparing an flawless strategy to crack the CAT.

I call it "Hoping for the best".

i know, i know it just sounds like unwarranted optimism. but i dont have a thousand option here.

My strategy is based on the following assupmtions:

Losers toil like hell designing the strategy.
Managers  do what ever they felt like doing and call it a strategy!

Sounds like i am a born manager. 


And thats why i am writing CAT this year. 


 

    

1 comment:

Purnima said...

All the very best! :-)