Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My encounter with Weaseleeez...

Now,i've never thought reading business paper would make me chuckle... but today's Business Line changed my opinion.I was reading an interview with Infosys CEO gopalakrishnan (or Krishhhh as some people call him!).

    Talking about current financial crisis,he estimated that it would take 2 to 3 years for thing to settle down. And then he denied the reports that Infy is laying off people. However, he agreed that there were several performance based involuntary attritions taking place.....

Hold on for a second and comprehend that statement. If you don't believe me,read it for yourself.


   I've never heard so many jokes in dilbert books about weaseleez,the official management launguage.  But this is the first time that i am seeing it in news papers.....

No comments: