Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AM I A PERVERT OR WHAT??

                                                                


I started having crush on a woman.

It is wrong on so many levels...


She is foreigner.

She is Married.

She is a mother of a six year old devil.

Probably,she is 8 or 9 years older than Me.

But the thing that freaks me most is....


She is a cartoon!







No,She is literally a cartoon.

Have you ever seen Bill Watson's Masterpiece "Calvin and Hobbes"?

She is calvin's mother!!!!                                     




I can't help it. She is impossibly cute and at the same time, strangely sexy.

Now i find myself wishing i was a cartoon so that i can be with her. Although i've to get rid of calvin and his dad. 

Gaaaaaaaaaaa!!! What am i thinking?? she is driving me crazy!!!!!!! Somebody help me.....

No comments: