Thursday, March 5, 2009

A song from Heaven...

Okay... I know second post in the same day is a bit too much but i can't wait.

I wanted to share this song with all of you ( i.e,probably 5 or 6 people who read this blog!).
I didn't noticed the beauty of this song when watching the film due to Rakesh Ompraksh Mehra's
Unbelievable Imaginative picturisation. Its like He melted the essence of old delhi and sprinkled all over the time's square....

But when i  was casually listening to Delhi 6 songs yesterday,this song struck me... and how!!
I listned again, and again, and again,..... Then i turned on the repeat mode in the windows media player and sat there quietly. I think i heard it around 19 times......

I didn't get sleep all the night. This song kept ringing in my ears.... Hats off, Rehman! Just when i think that i 've seen the best of you, U keep surprising me....




2 comments:

మెహెర్ said...

A song from Heaven indeed! I absolutely love it. Particularly when the lyric goes "samadar ki leharon ki leharon ki chadar odh ke so raha hai".... the singer's voice is so tender there, couldn't get over it still. I think it is Rahman's best composition in recent years. Nothing in "Slumdog..." or "Ghajni" or "Jaane tu..." comes near it.

Vaibhav Krishna said...

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."