Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAIL THE HRs - 2

Okay. I didn't intend to write a sequel to the previous post,but thanks to my clueless HR,I couldn't resist... Here is another bizarre moral boosting event planned by the HRs today...

  We are all asked to assemble at the meeting point for "b'day bash" celebrations.After fifteen minutes of fun filled activities (decode: silly games you would be ashamed to describe to your blog readers), Our HR gladly announced that she will be giving presents to the b'day boys and gals. Here are the exact words, and i swear i am not making this up!!

  "Okay,now! Whoever all had their b'days celebrated in feb,march or april,please come to me and collect their gifts!"

The scene looked remarkably similar to the one i used to witness at the ration shop back in my 
childhood. Apparantly,this is supposed to make us feel "special" 


  In case u are wondering, all the gifts are same: a 5 inch long doll which will fit in ur fist.I have to agree,it beats the coffee mug with company logo on it!


 Then came the next announcement.

 "Now we will cut the cake.It will be available in the pantry. Please come there and take it!".


 My imagination failed to fathom what was written on the cake. may be something like " happy b'day to my clueless resources"!!!

 My MBA course stars in few months, but i feel i am already learning a lot here. How  not to be a stupid HR!!!

1 comment:

chiranjeevi sudhakar m said...

I warn you! Don't try it in Ghaziabad.. You may end up loosing the bike,your wallet, cell phone and also your two kidneys..