Wednesday, May 13, 2009

@ MOVIES....

An amazing thing happened to me at movies yesterday. 

Just when i was ready to immerse myself in the movie, i felt a familiar scent beside me. It was scent of a woman. Excuse me, a HOT woman , sitting beside me. Gosh! Why do i keep running into them wherever i go?? I go on a train, they are beside me, i get into a bus,they come and sit beside me,I sit in the  beach,they come and trip into my lap.Can't a Hot single Macho guy live in peace in this city????

   But this time,i wasn't feeling that bitter. After all, the hotness quotient of this chick beside me 
is VERY HIGH! Also the fact that her outfit can give Mallika Sherawat a run for her money helped!  

   As you all know, I am a decent guy.I am not the type of guy who will be caught with his hand in contraversial places;especially if those places belongs to hot girls. So i was minding my own business, and much to my chagrin,i felt the  hot girl rubbing her knee against Mine. 

   The fact that she is flirting with me didn't annoy me. I mean, who can blame them, poor things! But why play around? If she finds me irresistably attractive, she could have directly said so, right??

 Hmm,I wanted to tease her a little and feigned like i didn't observe. She was visibly upset.After 
sometime, she made her next move.

 "The film is boring,isn't it??" She whispered.

Now we are talking! (pun,intended.or may be not! whatever)

I turned towards her,said in my natural husky voice"In some parts,yeah".

"there isn't much romance in the film" she said,her eyes are inviting....

"Just as well, i get enough  romance from  my real life" i replied.

"I can tell that from your looks" She is deep into the game.

"You aren't doing too bad either" i smiled one of my enchanting smiles. I can almost see her melting.

"You would say a lot more than that if you  see me properly" We were practically whispering in each other's ears. We didn't want to disturb the other 5 or 6 people in the hall.

"I would be willing to take that challenge"

"Lets get out of here" she was suddenly anxious, by anticipation i guess.

"Sure, honey.Let me get my bike, does fisherman's cove work for you??" I was at my charming best.

"Name doesnt matter. Just a place,thats all" boy,she IS  in a hurry!

We left the hall, I started my byk and ......................




























HA! WHO AM I KIDDING???













Yes, i went to the movies. Here is the actual scene:
 
To the left of me was an octogenarian who kept coughing throughout the movie and rendered half of the dialouges inaudible.

To the right of me were two tamil guys, who didn't understand the telugu movie anyway, So kept chatting with eachother.It goes without saying that they didn't exactly spoke in low decibel levels.

In the front row was a family with a four year old kid, who kept asking his parents every five minutes,
"what's happening"
"what's the boy saying?"
"what's the boy doing to the girl?"


In the back row,there were some idiots who kept whistling even at the sight of a saree,  skirt   and everything faminine. I am half expecting that they were touching themselves in the romantic scenes.



As Calvin once lamented,"REALITY CONTINUES TO RUIN MY LIFE!" 



No comments: