Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Ramblings

I love this feeling. Doing something and realising that this may be last time i would be doing it!
Today i realised that this is My last full moon day In chennai. So what did i do? Ofcourse, i hit the beach!

  Beach is more fun if U are there at night 12'o clock.
  If u have a bike
  Even if u've room mate who has a bike!

  A 5 KM Ride along the Beach on byke, in full moon light.courtesy - Afroz. Thanks yaar, and i wish u bought this byke a year ago!!!

  People playing cricket in floodlights.What a sight! Whenever i see these things, i wish i had a Gang like that. All my life, i was kinda a loner....

  Sitting in the sand, watching them play, i had a brief connection with chennai. May be it was not that much a bad place to live at all, all my misery during my stay in chennai,may be it is in my head!

 I am spending most of my time in office. Can u believe it?

Well, i enjoyed the company of few people over there, and i want to spend as much time with them as possible before i leave.

 Another two weeks, and i would be bidding goodbye to chennai, forever i hope!

No comments: