Friday, May 15, 2009

Confessions of a Male brain!

Today, a (lady)colleague asked me out of blue:"What are you thinking right now?"

I was cornered. I panicked. I didn't know what to say... So i did what i do best: I cracked a stupid joke and diverted her attention. Phew!!


 If u are a guy, U will understand my concern.If you are a girl,  you are probably wondering what the heck this panicking is all about.

Let me give an useful advice to all the girls out there:

Never ever ask a guy what he was thinking. Believe me,U dont want to know!

Well,if u insist,Let us just say that nine out of ten times,We will be thinking about things which we wouldn't be willing to share with our mothers (or female colleagues).

E.g:               I wonder if that hot girl i saw this morning has a boy friend...
                         
                                                             OR

                         Gotta catch the first show of darling Namita's next film!

IMP NOTE: I've deliberatley given the examples which are somewhat 'U' rated and mentionable.Please be warned that 80% of the thoughts are, well.... unmentionable.      

I might pass off as a pervert for coming out of closet and saying this,but believe me,Every guy thinks the same! So u better make peace with that fact!!

P.S: If u honestly believe that ur boyfriend/lover/husband/brother doesn't think that way, my hearty condolences to you.


OFF TOPIC:

  Owing to some ideological differences with my dhobi, I washed my clothes all by myself after nearly 10 months and ready to dry them. And Whola!,It is raining cats and dogs in Chennai,In Mid May! 

  I guess Universe has its own unique way of saying-"BUWAHAHAHAA! DIE LOSER,DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!"

No comments: